REMINDER: “SPRING INTO SUMMER” NUTRITION CHALLENGE STARTS SOON!
4-WEEK NUTRITION CHALLENGE
For those of you who missed the post last week, here’s everything you need to know!
This January more than 30 members experienced massive gains in the gym and loss major pounds of fat by participating in the New Year Nutrition Challenge. We are coming off of The Open where we experienced 5 weeks of incredibly difficult and demanding workouts. We are surrounded by Easter treats and it seems as though Spring has sprung and Summer will be here before we know it. With summer comes shorts, bathing suits and ALL the BBQs. So its time to get ourselves beach body ready!!!
We are excited to announce a ‘Spring into Summer Express Nutrition Challenge’. This will be similar to what we offered in the New Year with some slight twists.
Because we know how easily we can talk ourselves into doing something ‘bad’… but if we know someone else is counting on us we think twice and tend to walk the other way. Couplets (or teams of three) will be set up to increase accountability. Each week teams will accrue points based on following food criteria, working out and weekly bonus challenges. There will be a can and can not eat list as this is a time to reset the body and clean out the sludge and bloat allowing the abs to pop. We will work to instill healthy eating habits that can be pulled through all summer long.
This challenge is for those that are looking for fat loss, muscle gain and increased performance and just overall enhanced nutrition. It includes health-supportive dietary recommendations, as well as coaching and support to keep you on track.
This challenge is for those who are willing and dedicated to making a change. The cost is $100 or $135 for the “bonus package” and includes the following:
- During the 4 weeks there will be food rules, but this is NOT a “30 Day Paleo Challenge”. Carbs ARE allowed and highly encouraged….yes, you can eat carbs and still have abs. We will focus on clean and healthy options.
- Although sign ups will be individual, we will team people up in couplets (or in team of three) to increase our accountability and see our successes sore.
- There will be some rules and it will be work , but more importantly, you will be coached on developing the mindset that will transform and ingrain these guidelines into habit and lifestyle.
- This Challenge will be led by Coach Brittany with the assistance of Coach John and will last 4 weeks.
- We will set up a Private Facebook page to post recipes, challenges, successes etc.
- InBody body composition analysis at the beginning and end of challenge, providing weight and % body fat analysis. The value and accuracy of this, similar to a BodPod, would be $50 PER use. So the $100 would cover the analytics alone!
- The “Bonus Package” will include a personalized macro count and daily intake goals. Not sure what macro counting is reach out to coach Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will provide you some additional information.
- Kick Off Meeting Wednesday April 19th at 7:00PM.
- The Challenge officially begins April 23rd and ends on Saturday, May 20th.
- Pre Body Scans: Wednesday April 19th, Friday April 21st & Saturday April 22nd
- Post Body Scans: Friday May 19th, Saturday May 20th and Sunday May 21st
“Eating clean” is one of the least restrictive and most effective pathways to better health. You’ll learn how identify and eliminate processed foods that may be wreaking havoc on your body, and how to replace them with foods that will make you stronger, leaner, and overall better. Most importantly, you will be coached to adopt the mindset that will make this outlook your lifestyle, setting you up for success in the new year and beyond.
We will post more information about the challenge over the next week. Space in this challenge will be limited and you can sign up HERE!
Take 12 minutes to:
Find a heavy 5 Rep Power Clean
15 Power Cleans
12 Power Cleans
9 Power Cleans
Fitness (FX): 115/75, 150 Singles
Performance (RX): 155/105, 75 DUs
Open (RX+): 175/115, 100 DUs
Coach’s Tip: This couplet will be challenging for people in different ways depending on your double under proficiency. Think back to 17.5… it was a moderate weight barbell (thrusters) and the doubles either made you or broke you. This is not meant to be another 17.5 where you take 40 minutes to get as many as possible. Pick a volume that works for YOU! If you are in the ‘performance’ or ‘open’ tracks and you have “some doubles”, do them! (just scale the number). We want you to go moderate to heavy on the bar and if doubles are your kryptonite, do NOT sacrifice the barbell load… sacrifice the number of doubles.
Coach Brian walking the floor looking for flawless form. Nichole B. is ready and waiting with a great front rack position!