We are so excited for tomorrow to go inside to the gym and it seems like many of you are as well. In case you missed our Facebook live presentation on Wednesday, here are some of the highlights (and here is the PDF of the presentation). The 9a and 10:15 are full tomorrow, but you are more than welcome to come and take a spot outside (just as we’ve been doing for the outside workouts). The weather looks iffy, so keep an eye on the hourlies! And keep in mind there are several spots available for the 11a!
- In addition to waitlisted athletes, for those that aren’t comfortable going indoors, you are more than welcome to use our equipment and workout in the parking lot. We will provide a music source and a clock for these “open parking lot” workouts that will run at the same time as regular class times
- If you have signed up for a class and can’t make it, PLEASE cancel your reservation! People are waitlisted for the 9a and 10:15 and it isn’t fair if you take a spot and don’t show.
- We ask that you bring a yoga mat, water bottle, and a sweat towel to classes. Yoga mats are used for ANY time your body will be on the ground (burpees, stretching, etc.)
- You will need to reserve a spot AND ALSO sign in to Wodify’s Coachboard (this is mandatory) when you do arrive at class. You don’t have to put in a score, but you do need to log in.
- Enter through the front door with a mask on. You must keep that mask on while in the front area of the gym. The door will be propped open.
- We ask that you wash your hands in the kitchen, one of the bathrooms,
- You may take off your mask once you enter the main area of the gym (anywhere we have the black mats) but we ask that you keep appropriate social distancing.
- You can get changed in the shower room, but no showers right now.
- We will have the Cove fan on, which will be pulling air out of the gym.
- Classes will be run very similar to our outdoor classes.
- You will work out in a designated station. You will retrieve a spray bottle and two towels from one of the designated cleaning stations and bring it to your set up.
- Equipment will be dispersed around the gym to avoid bottlenecks.
- Classes will be 45 minutes long to avoid bottlenecks and allow for appropriate clean up time.
- Thank you for your patience, understanding and help!!!
Quarantine besties. And pretty much besties in general!
20 Squat Cleans
15 Squat Cleans
10 Squat Cleans
5 Squat Cleans
Time Cap: 20 min
Fx: 95/65, 115/75, 135/95, 155/105
P: 115/75, 135/95, 155/105, 185/125
O: 135/95, 155/105, 185/125, 225/155